Nov 10, 2008
TRIP TO COLORADO
Well, we made it to Colorado again this year! It was a nice trip and we got to see everyone of importance to us while we were there. Cameron and Katrina with Zelda and Oolee (their Miniature Schnauzers) came to Ansley and Eric's where we stayed for two nights. We started out at David and Vonda's and then rode with them and Zoe and Boris to Ansley's. It was so good to see all of them and especially nice to visit with those two little great-grand children. Serena gave up her bedroom to Grandpa and I and Colin gave up his to his Grandpa and Grandma. The weather was beautiful the whole 10 days we were there. As always, David and Vonda took good care of us. One very special moment I (Ruthelda) will never forget was at Ansley's home. Colin got some food on his hands and I told him I would wash them. He followed me to the kitchen sink and I very gently washed them with a paper towel. He looked up into my face with the sweetest expression and said, "Thank you grandma". That melted my heart for eternity! What a little sweetheart. Father in Heaven is sending the very best during these latter days. We were also blessed to have been there for the announcement that Ansley and Eric are going to have another blessed event in their family! Anyway, we also enjoyed the trip in our new car, a silver Nissan Sentra Special Edition. It was comfortable and we got 38.6 MPG on the trip (not too bad). We will be posting some pictures of the g-grandchildren later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Wow-- glad to hear you had such a great trip before the cold weather. You have some neat posts and I apologize for not keeping up on your blog. Stay healthy and we'll try to stay in touch better. Love, Norm & Debbie
Sounds like it was a great trip. I miss Ansley and Cameron, so I'm a little jealous! We'll have to plan a massive family reunion! We hope you guys are feeling okay. We'll come see you soon. Love, EM
Post a Comment